March 28, 2005

When you're right, you're right....

I have realized that my blog title, 'Harrumph!', hasn't come close to being fulfilled. Instead, I have been wallowing in the mire - my own little drama (complete with internal audience) - that played out not only in my head but in this public forum as well.
No more.
I will now begin what I set out to do initially - to try to capture the idiocies of the human condition and use my naturally cynical outlook for the appropriate commentary.
While it won't be any more productive with regard to the grand scheme of things, it should prove to be a tad bit more fun!
And any emotional outpourings will be relegated either to songwriting or to my therapist (sometimes both the same thing), where they belonged in the first place.

donges

p.s. still don't have the guydonges.com web site up yet...argh!

No comments: