February 17, 2005

buy stock in eye drops

My co-worker is on vacation (Mexico, no less), so I have had to quickly pick up some of the things he does while here.
He deserves a raise so that he can pay his eye-care bill. My vision is strained intensely now; the eyes are dry yet blurry.
He edits cobbled up source for web presentation as a part of his duties and this is the portion that fell into my lap. I have shallow troughs vertically on my face now from the tracks the generic drops have made. If I had been thinking, I would have just carved canals into my cheekbones to allow for drainage so as to alleviate the need for 64 boxes of tissues.
Hmmm...a new invention....a stainless steel rig that holds bottles of faux tears connected to a timer that will blast the optical centers of your face every 2 minutes or so. Efficient. Streamlined. Could also be used for mild torture, if you happen to be listening Mr. Gonzales...

No comments: