April 4, 2005

Might be an anomoly...might not...

Unexpectedly, I roused out of my 6 month torpor tonight. I actually had energy when I got home, worked on the old Audi (and cursed it soundly, too!), did some tasks around the abode and even considered raking some leaves (and discovered that I'm not that enthusiastic yet).
I don't know why; it might be just from lazing around all day yesterday or it might be a start again with some changes. I am hopeful for the latter so I am going to try to continue working on that premise and help make it happen.
I need to be doing more than the bare minimum while spending the rest of my non-employer related time staring stupidly at the monitor screen or glancing glumly at an unplayed (and probably out of tune) guitar or being morose just 'cause it feels better than any alternative I can think of.
This isn't a life. I'm not even sure it qualifies as an existence, unless rotted stumps can really be said to exist.
So I shall grab this small boon and try to run with it. It is only a beginning and yet...it is a beginning.

No comments: