April 25, 2005

Some things, randomized...

I have discovered, while delving into the blogpool, that there are a lot of abandoned blog sites. Makes me wonder why. Where did the originators go? Did they move on? Die? Forget their password? Not that this keeps me up at night, but I thought it was an interesting contemplative exercise.
~ ~ ~
Recent favorite blog here. Very short, informative and to the point.
~ ~ ~
Just this morning it was discovered that I have lost 10 pounds sometime in the last month (I obviously don't check my weight very often). Came about by my putting on a pair of khaki casual trousers which promptly fell to my knees. Not that I am in shape by any stretch of the imagination, but something has changed. Strange, cause the jeans still seem to fit fine. I guess I have to start drinking more and get them calories up.

2 comments:

clskye said...

Oh, I don't know, maybe if you tried EATING every couple of days you wouldn't lose weight. Don't make me mail you a package of double stuff Oreo's (or call your mother).

donges said...

See, now, that's the problem. I am eating.
Work just got 3 Musketeers in the Honor Snack Bar(as well as Snickers)...and you know how I feel about those. Double Stuff sounds yummy!! Coffee consumption is waaaayyy down as is alcohol imbibing. I pack a lunch (almost) every day...
I really think it is the walk up the hill from where I park a couple times a day.
Or, I have some weird wasting disease. Yeah...leprosy...I have parts falling off, so that is why the weight loss!
In any event, I'm only 4 pounds heavier than I was while in high school but still have a gut that likes to sneak expansively over the top of my belt at the most inopportune moments.