May 25, 2005

Amazing

I am speechless.
Totally without speech.
Another Seinfeld episode tonight that I have not seen before.
Did I just miss a whole season through year after year of reruns?
How is this possible?
And this one was pretty good.
Wonder if I can make this a trifecta tomorrow?

In other news updates, remember that dead fish along the sidewalk (if not, read several posts further down)?
Today it had a business card from a Realty company stuck underneath it. Not all the way, just the edge of the card was lodged under the back spine of the rotting aquatic beastie.
Did the card blow there and through some quirky circumstance get stuck that way? Or is this a new form of guerilla marketing from hungry real estate agents? If so, I doubt this method will do their bottom line much good...

Also, I drove to work with the sunroof open today. Beautiful morning.
Until I got into the parking lot where I normally park under a small tree growing at the edge of the macadam. A small bird took it upon itself at that moment to let loose with a dab of excrement which (you see this already, dontcha) fell through the damn sunroof right onto the lid of my travelmug of coffee.
Needless to say, I was caffeine lessened today.

No comments: